I find it entirely hilarious that the first time I'm posting a blog, it is at 10:54 at night after a long day where barely anything I have to say will be remotely coherent. Here goes anyway,
This, is a blog (if you hadn't noticed)
I intend for it to be an extraordinary blog, filled with the wildest whims and daily experiences.
The only reason why I think it will be remotely interesting is because I'm an LA girl who has grown up in a little itty bitty island called "Tortola" (for 13 years!) and will be going to the University of Texas at Austin in Fall....
Some of the things in the US that amaze me are:
You have to pump your own gas
You may never see the same people again
You could become famous....
Pretty neat huh?
I'm sure you're already enjoying...
Anyway, here's my solemn pledge, "I promise to write whenever I can, as thoroughly as I can" There we have it...
Oh......before I forget...I cut 8 inches of hair off!!! Before and After pictures coming soon....
Well.....not bad for a first blog huh??
Toodles!!!
PS- Welcome to my page!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment