
Well.......maybe not really......
Just really close to it......
Ok.....a little bit.......
OK OK! Not at all!!!
But......I did have someone ask me for my autograph!!!
Not for a signature......you see "signature" is for cheques and receipts....an AUTOGRAPH makes you......a.....well......somewhat of a CELEBRITY!!!
Now, I know my story seems a bit outlandish.....I mean...why would anyone want my AUTOGRAPH???
Well.....simply put....I am now a well published author...You see....I had my first article as a budding journalist published this month.....and guess what?? It's BIG NEWS!! (To me at least, and to the people who wanted my AUTOGRAPH...)
Here it is.........
Welcome magazine......April/May
So now....considering that two absolute strangers asked me to AUTOGRAPH their article...well....I see myself as an "Island Celebrity" of some sort......
Hey......stop your cynical laughter and let me revel in the momentary fame!!
For now.....I have some reading and sleeping to do......
Tommorow= Driving
Toodles!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment