About Me

A collection of whims, experiences and ideas!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chaos

It's a thing that I really do hate..,..



It's a thing I do everything in my power to avoid....



And sadly, it is the word you could use to describe my room at this point...



In an effort to start sending my things up, up and away...I am in that horrid middle period where things look like this...





..........and if you were wondering...no, that's not it, that's only one angle......

If it isn't obvious what the majority of the mess is....I'll leave you to ponder for a while......

And of course, parcels are sent PER POUND...

Naturally......

People, I cannot part with my books...no way jose (that's correct right? Oh whatever...) so stop thinking it....

Something will work out I know......I'm praying.....

Until next time......

(when, hopefully this mess will be a thing of the past)

No comments: